"If You Can Buy Large Quantities of Gold Bullion, You'll Want To Talk To Our World-Class
We are direct to experienced bullion Sellers with a proven record of successful
performance. They hold title of ownership to one of the largest stockpiles of GLD standard
bullion on the market. The product is held in Hong Kong secure storage. Their inventories
are regularly replenished.
These sellers specialize in large-volume, gold bullion sales to select "high-value"
Buyers - Governments, Banks, Multinationals, Institutional Investors, Royal Family/Sovereign Affiliates,
Purchasing Consortiums and Ultra High-Net-Worth Individuals - who have the financial capability to
purchase a minimum Lift amount of 200 MT of product.
We represent, on an exclusive basis, an association of Asia-Pacific countries and
operate with full governmental and regulatory approval. Proceeds from bullion sales are used
to provide economic development assistance to the Sovereign nations.
Here's what Buyers need to know
1) Transactions are managed exclusively within the banking system under full banking
scrutiny and vigilance and subject to close regulatory scrutiny. The procedures are dictated by
government Treaty and are 100% Bank-approved and fully time-tested.
2) The bullion is sold with full Government Export Approval and Tax-Paid
Clearance. The export permits have already been issued and will be confirmed by our Bank Officer
during the Table Top Meeting inside the Bank
3) We work closely with Brink's, Hong Kong and can facilitate introductions.
We are also willing, after closing, to deliver the goods to the Hong Kong Airport, Free Trade Zone
or provide Buyers with two (2)-weeks free warehouse storage and insurance cover.
4) Buyers may attend at our security warehouse with their own certified Assayers
(or engage the mobile team of Assayers from Metalor or Heraeus, Hong Kong) to assay the bullion. We would
pleased to introduce Buyers to the Senior Manager at Metalor.
5) Alternatively, we will move the initial Lift amount to Metalor for a fresh assay. Buyers
may take delivery, upon closing, directly from refinery storage or we will return the newly assayed bars
to the security warehouse and give Buyers the original SKR.
6) We can also arrange for HSBC, Hong Kong to collect the re-certified bullion
directly from Metalor and transfer the product into the Bank's vault or depository under HSBC's
care, custody and control. Upon closing, Buyers will receive a new Bank SKR.
7) Settling payment is managed on "ledger-to-ledger" basis inside the Buyer's Payment
Settlement Bank. The requirement ensures the prompt and orderly transfer of funds on
closing, helps preserve confidentiality and eliminates any "conflict of laws" issues.
8) Buyers may nominate any major Bank in Hong Kong as their Payment Settlement
Bank; we will oblige by opening a bank account in the Buyer's chosen Bank. Or we can, upon request,
assist Buyers to open a bank account in HSBC, Hong Kong.
9) Western Buyers are welcome to utilize HSBC Bank, London, Head
Office - a well-respected Bullion Bank - for settling payment. Similarly, Asian Buyers who prefer
to maintain their funds in Mainland China may utilize Bank of China, Beijing.
10) At the Buyer's request, we would be pleased to include a Two Percent (2%) penalty clause
for non-performance, to be based on the purchase value of the Lift amount. Depending on the Lift
size, that's a minimum $160 Million USD damages award payable to the Buyer, as agreed compensation, in the event
that we breach the contract.
Please keep in mind the following
1) The minimum permissible Lift amount is 200 MT of
product. That is a roughly $8 Billion USD purchase payable, in full, on closing.
Unfortunately, we cannot supply smaller Lift amounts.
2) This being refined bullion - as opposed to raw gold or low-purity dore bars - we do not
provide CIF terms of delivery. Bullion is sold FOB only.
3) The product documents are held at the Seller's Bank. For security and
privacy reasons, POP/POF are confirmable "bank-to-bank" once contracts have been lodged at the Bank and
the Buyer has cleared Bank compliance. This ensures that only Bank-qualified Buyers
"ready, willing and able" to fulfill the contract gain access to the Seller's confidential product
4) We require that Buyers follow the Seller's terms and conditions. Otherwise,
unfortunately, we are unable to supply product to the Buyer. Not because the Seller's terms and
conditions are necessarily superior; they may not be. But because, this being a
government-affiliated offering, there are Sovereign accords in place that dictate the conduct of
Here are the "stages" culminating in
the final contract-signing:
1) Contract discussions
2) Memorandum of Understanding
3) Contract preparation
4) Contract-signing by Buyer and Seller
If the Buyer is interested in proceeding and is willing to observe the Seller's
procedures, our direct seller contact would be pleased to speak with the Buyer or his Legal
Mandate or Legal Counsel.
Notice: Knowledgeable and responsible
Buyers only who have the discipline and focus to undertake and complete a major, large-scale,
bank-managed, government-affiliated, bullion transaction and do so in an orderly, timely and capable
manner. For the smooth conduct of the transaction, Buyers are encouraged to engage competent legal
If those requirements work for you... I will too. Contact me with questions or to request a
current "Gold Bullion Portfolio".